BrickSeek is hiring a
Remote Front End Developer
About our team
- We’re a small team on a mission to craft the very best money saving tools and experiences.
- We have an active community of users who enjoy getting the most out of our product as much as we enjoy building it.
- We’re focused on doing great work and letting you do just that. We’re remote, asynchronous, and offer flexible working hours (the majority of our team are parents to young kids, the rest have their hands full with their furry friends, and we all enjoy having a flexible schedule that allows us to not miss the important moments).
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
What you’ll be working on
- You’ll work with us to create an all new version of our website with React and NextJS. This is an exciting opportunity to create a new codebase for a site that will be used by millions daily.
- You’ll help maintain and further develop our React Native app for both iOS and Android.
What our ideal candidate looks like
- Extensive experience with TypeScript, React, and React Native
- Extensive experience with UI/UX best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive web design
- Proficient with various types of testing (unit, stress, etc)
- High level of attention to detail and cares a lot about writing high quality, readable, and structured code
- Advocates best practices and architectural patterns
- Has a habit of being paranoid about security, privacy, and accessibility
The Story of BrickSeek
BrickSeek was originally created as a site dedicated to helping Lego collectors seek out hard to find lego sets — often times in their pursuit of just one or two specific bricks. It didn’t take long for our founder to recognize that the potential of what he had built went far beyond Lego sets, and BrickSeek has since expanded to span every single product category.
Nowadays, BrickSeek is the premier way to look up a products availability and pricing both online and in-store. We post hard to find deals and craft innovative tools for users to fully leverage this unique data, and we’re only getting started.
Please mention the word IMPROVE
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMzUuMTcwLjgyLjE1OQ==
Salary and compensation
$80,000 — $130,000/year
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
Interested in joining our team? Please click below to fill out a brief application form for us to review before reaching out to you.
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.