Sherbet is hiring a
Remote Front End Developer
Sherbet is a cryptocurrency-based casino. Players from all over the world can play against one another in various games to win cryptocurrency and other rewards. We recently launched an NFT collection which sold out in under 10 minutes and has provided us with the runway we need to build an incredible web experience for our community.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across five different countries, with our core team based in Australia. We are currently looking to hire a skilled front end developer to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Work with our designers to translate Figma files into code. You'll be working on our user-facing site, including games, user profiles, chat, navigation, and a staking interface (to list a few).
- Help us design a casino that delivers the best experience for users.
- Convert old SCSS files into Tailwind CSS, and bring our current platform up to par with modern-day standards.
- Conduct formal marketing experiments to collect and analyze valuable user feedback and validate key market assumptions.
- Iterate on and extend Sherbet to our community on a regular release schedule
At Sherbet, we are in the mid to late stages of building our platform. The platform will underpin our future growth, and this presents us with a whole host of technical challenges:
- Ensuring that the code we implement scales.
- Ensuring that application and data security concerns are at the heart of everything we build.
What are we looking for:
- Passionate about UX, and familiar with the UX challenges of crypto.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience and knowledge in Tailwind CSS.
- Experience with animations and libraries like Framer Motion.
- Experience using Figma.
- Ability to choose appropriate tools to solve problems.
- Ability to decide when a given design pattern is appropriate.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Remote first company
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to receive payment in cryptocurrency
Please mention the word WISELY
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMTguMjA1LjU2LjE4Mw==
Salary and compensation
$80,000 — $100,000/year
Apply for this job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.