PhishFort is hiring a
Remote Marketing Manager
PhishFort is a fully remote startup full of highly motivated people protecting users from internet crime. We work with our clients, who are typically high-risk companies like banks, to detect malicious activity abusing their brand. Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by protecting real people from losing money through internet crime.
- Build on the company’s existing brand and positioning to ensure that it is effective, consistent, and representative of our work and mission.
- Develop a strong core growth model and execute daily on top notch growth, retention, and engagement strategies
- Communicate PhishFort's marketing strategy, successes, decisions and challenges to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Develop, monitor, and meet / exceed key KPIs on marketing acquisition and retention, conversions, engagement, brand awareness and other key performance indicators.
- Build strong customer feedback and community input processes, while being responsive to feedback from all stakeholders.
- Propose and implement the best marketing stack, tools and infrastructure based on key factors including effectiveness, usability, cost, flexibility, etc.
- Experience as a marketing leader at a media or technology company.
- The ability to develop a sophisticated growth and acquisition engine, while also developing a lead nurturing and retention system concurrently.
- A keen understanding of the most important marketing technologies, channels and trends in order to make the most informed decisions.
- A familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, HotJar, and other marketing tools.
- A “can do” attitude, data driven, and strong strategic problem solver.
- If you would like to apply to this position, send your CV to careers[at]phishfort.com.
Part-time or full time, remote.
Please mention the word JOYOUS
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzkuMTEyLjE0MA==). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$40,000 — $80,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
👀 No monitoring system
🎅 We hire old (and young)
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
If you think that you’d suit this position or know someone that does, please reach out to us at [email protected] We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.