FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for creating software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and work creatively on our product.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within 3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- You quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with exciting projects in cross-functional teams and massive growth potential.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete freedom over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMy4yMTUuNzkuNjg=. This is a beta feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.