🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- 30 days: You are familiar with the company, product, and codebase. You can complete simple GitHub issues.
- 60 days: You contribute meaningfully to the development process, delivering high quality PRs and PR reviews on a daily basis.
- 90 days: You are able to complete full-stack tasks independently in the codebase. You have also completed at least 1 on-call rotation in your first 90 days.
A day in the life of…
- You’ll own the delivery of high-impact projects that affect real customers, from start to finish, with no bureaucracy, following the Shape Up method.
- When assigned to reactive duty, you’ll triage, investigate and fix bugs.
- You’ll collaborate within a small, highly productive team, reviewing code and helping other engineers with their roadblocks.
- You’ll have time to focus. We don’t micromanage, and we keep distractions (and meetings) to a minimum.
- You’ll deploy early and often. We ship to production multiple times per day.
Perks for the team:
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Quarterly Two-Week Hackathons
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Focused and dedicated environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence
- Consistent, but flexible working schedule with some daily Pacific Time Zone overlap
- Mission driven, non-political company and values-based culture
Please apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply and clearly in English
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
Please mention the word RECONCILIATION
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMTguMjA1LjU2LjE4Mw==
Salary and compensation
$70,000 — $110,000/year