What is the job?
Peter Drucker once said:
“Because the purpose of business is to create a customer, the business enterprise has two--and only two--basic functions: marketing and innovation. Marketing and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs. Marketing is the distinguishing, unique function of the business."
And you know what makes marketing particularly unique? Effective storytelling.
We are blessed at RDX Works to support the most innovative decentralized network in the world. Yes, it’s a bold claim, but once you’ve had your #RadixRevelation, you’ll understand why.
And then you’ll understand your mission: To use the power of words to paint pictures, connect with people of all kinds, move them, and help them reach their own personal #RadixRevelation.
What are we looking for?
You know how to write great ad copy.
- You are smart and witty. You grasp complex concepts of both technical and economic natures and then identify ways to succinctly capture them, with a strong layer of emotion, in short, effective communications.
You are a scriptwriter.
- You can interview multiple stakeholders and then create an effective story to form the heroic tale that underlies and accompanies a video or a presentation.
You write great blog posts.
- You know how to be both a reporter and a journalist. You can take a piece of news and make it sexy and enticing. Not only that, you can make it a story that is memorable and worth sharing.
You’re a marketer.
- You can work with the product team and product marketing team to understand the benefits of features and then write engaging marketing copy for brochures, flyers, and one-pagers.
You are a deep thinker.
- You’re not afraid of collaborating with thought leaders to write pieces that open minds to new horizons. Whitepapers don’t scare you. They fire you up.
What do you need?
- A portfolio of inspiring creative work showcasing conceptual thinking and strong written skills, particularly when it comes to emerging technologies.
- Ability to create work in multiple styles across print and digital
- Proven ability that you “get” marketing and are a “student of the game.”
- Proven ability that you have a crypto-native mindset or, at least, are committed to the crypto journey.
Who are we?
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or email [email protected] for more information.
Alternatively, if you feel like you don’t match all of the requirements, we would love you to still apply anyway. We understand that confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates and we wouldn’t want this to prevent us from meeting you; especially as we are big advocates of helping people learn & grow. This is also another reason we do not advertise salaries, we want to keep it as even a playing field as possible!
Please mention the word UNABASHED
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMy4yMzYuNTAuMjUy
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $70,000/year