DAOHQ is hiring a
Remote Full Stack Developer
🎒 About the role
Work alongside our development team creating & iterating the DAOHQ platform. We’re looking for people with front-end, back-end, full-stack, and/or smart contract experience. While skills are important, we prioritize people who are willing to learn. We’re currently using the MEVN or Solidity stack.
As a super-fast moving startup, we’re looking for enthusiastic engineers who love to build, test, and iterate at speed, whilst still being mindful of the longer-term system and project architecture. Priorities change quickly as we continuously adapt to user feedback. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be able to plan, pick up, and own tasks through to completion, working solo or with teammates.
💪 What you’ll accomplish
- Work with cross-function teams to plan the rapid development of new features -Plan and coordinate day-to-day objectives with the engineering team.
- Build the feature and deploy it to production
- Review code and suggest continuous improvement in the CI/CD pipeline
- Assist/mentor junior developers
- Near-native English communication skills
- Interest in web3: cryptocurrencies, decentralized computation, DAOs
- Proven MVC architecture history
- Expertise with VueJs
- Expertise with NodeJs
- AWS / Deployment / DevOps experience
- Solid understanding of testing and writing and appreciation for clean code
- Previous employment at FAANG, Robinhood, Tesla, etc.
- MongoDB / Mongoose experience
- Solidity or Rust
- Previous experience in startups or crypto
- Project management and architecture skills
- Understanding of blockchains/consensus/smart contracts
Please mention the word DEXTEROUS
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMy4yMzYuNTAuMjUy
Salary and compensation
$110,000 — $200,000/year
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
We're building the first marketplace for DAOs (decentralized autonomous organizations). Such a big undertaking means the path ahead is challenging, uncertain, & developing quickly. Working on DAOHQ will not be easy, but it will be rewarding.
If you want to be part of our core team apply below & we'll be in contact.
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.