Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: [email protected]
Lucid has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Finance Intern to join the Strategic Finance (FP&A) team. This position will be responsible for a wide range of projects including strategic analysis to support Lucid’s KPIs, financial modeling, variance reporting, and ad hoc assignments. You will also be responsible for working on initiatives to improve existing FP&A processes, including automation, documentation, and streamlining of deliverables to align with best practices. The ideal candidate will have superb analytical abilities, strong skills in financial modeling, a firm understanding of finance and accounting concepts, and a desire to find solutions.Responsibilities
- Drive improvement of financial reporting and forecasting processes in coordination with Finance team members, Accounting team, and other departments
- Produce analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives and key company metrics, including the development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Communicate financial and accounting information and trends to the management team to ensure that real-time business decisions can be made based on sound financial data
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Completing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Information Systems or related field
- Interested and excited to work in a high-growth tech/software SaaS company
- Experience in working collaboratively with a team, with strong communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter, quick learner, highly motivated
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to scope projects and execute on deliverables, communicating effectively along the way
- Experience in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Proficiency in SQL or other programming languages is a plus
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Consulting, Growth, Sales, Analyst, Software, Travel, Test, Senior, Junior, Excel, Executive, Video, Marketing, Director, HR, Developer, SaaS, Accounting, Finance, Cloud and Digital Nomad jobs that are similar:
$65,000 — $110,000/year