We are looking for commodities analyst or trader to become an author of a monthly publication series on trade strategy, price trends and industry outlook.
We are a digital publisher that publishes business intelligence and expert analysis across industries and verticals. We engage and promote industry executives and investment experts as authors of different monthly publication series. We distribute each series through both the retail channels and institutional channels (Refinitiv/Bloomberg terminals).
Our arrangement with each expert author is similar to a book deal, and we offer royalties and a writer's advance to each expert author we onboard.
- A monthly deep dive and a weekly bullet-point commentary on market moving events, investment themes, trade ideas and markets trends.
- Help readers understand systematic or structural flow in commodities.
- Collaborate with the editorial team in the output of the publication.
- Participate in PR campaigns including providing quotes to the media and joining podcast interviews.
- Proven expertise in developing trade ideas that involve fundamental catalysts or valuation insights.
- Prior experience at a global financial institution and producer is a must.
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Consulting, Sales, Junior, Marketing, Microsoft, Analyst, Excel, Design, Travel, Video, Internship, Digital Nomad, Finance, Engineer, Senior, Copywriting and Ads jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $110,000/year