We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development, maintenance, and release of Salesforce applications, and their integration with other products from the LeadIQ platform.
Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Translate functional requirements into technical design.
- Build scalable, maintainable, and reliable Salesforce applications that interact with external APIs.
- Write Apex code respecting best development practices.
- Build custom Lightning Web Components.
- Write reliable code and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related degrees.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer, working on complex Salesforce projects.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of development on Salesforce using APEX, LWC, Triggers and coding best practices.
- Should have knowledge about the configurable solutions like workflow rules, validation rules, process builder etc.
- Knowledge/Experience with Lightning Web Components and Salesforce integrations using REST/SOAP.
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems similar to GitLab in continuous integration scenarios.
- Experience working in a team to deliver complex business projects.
- Salesforce developer certifications are nice to have, the associated knowledge is more important.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing Salesforce managed packages.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0.
- Experience with GraphQL.
Please mention the word INFALLIBLE
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTcyLjExMS40Nw==). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $70,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Paid time off
💰 Equity compensation
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work