Trademark Productions is hiring a
Remote Full Stack PHP Developers
Functional, fast, clean code is your specialty.
Apply at our website links, please!
TM is a full-service digital agency that has been building websites, creating custom web software, and doing SEO and other online marketing for over 24 years. Our team is full of dedicated, passionate, lovable coders, designers, and marketers. We have BOTH Front End & Full Stack PHP Developer positions available for individuals with the experience to deliver premium quality partner and customer-facing web programming deliverables. You should have strong programming and communication skills in English and, if convenient operate in Eastern or Central time zones.
1) Full-Stack PHP positions with an emphasis on the backend. Ideally, you will have a strong background working with PHP, but strong programmers with great problem-solving skills and other relevant experience may also be considered.
2) Front-end developer positions require a slayer of CSS, creator of heavenly HTML, and has a great smile. They manage a variety of tasks including full lifecycle custom software, and e-commerce web development. These include creating functional, properly coded cut-ups with the fastest paint possible. Bloat is a thorn in your side and your meaning in life is to abolish all forms of it.
Developers here at TM are at the core of what we do: Crafting and building well-scoped, usable, and performant applications every day. We have high expectations for work quality, work ethic, tenacity, and on-time delivery.
As a developer on staff, you would be on board to offer a wide perspective on our projects from start to finish, as well as contribute to their completion.
- Do you enjoy collaboration and challenges?
- Do you use thought and logic when making decisions?
- Do you know how to have fun, and also take the quality of your work seriously?
- Do you take ownership of tasks and run them all the way through the finish line?
- Can you take direction and feedback with pleasure?
- Can you work independently with confidence?
Requirements (Full Stack)
Requirements (Front End)
We need your capabilities and knowledge to include:
- Able to hand-code and troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Able to turn a Figma comp into a fully-functioning website template
- Experienced building on WordPress and with WooCommerce
- Someone who pays attention to details and owns mistakes
- A hard worker, who likes to have fun and has a great attitude to bring to our team
It would be helpful if you had:
- Knowledge of PHP, SEO, and Analytics
What you can expect from us
- A fair and competitive salary, based on your experience and what you bring to the table
- A great crew to grow and build together with
- A fast-paced, non-corporate environment with flexible scheduling once integrated
- 12 days of PTO, in addition to paid holidays
- 1 monthly mental health day paid
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- 401K with employer match
Please mention the word PROACTIVE
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYw). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $80,000/year
🤓 Vision insurance
🦷 Dental insurance
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Paid time off
💰 401k matching
🏔 Company retreats
🧘 Mental wellness budget
💰 Profit sharing
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
Submit your CV/Resume/Portfolio to one of the following positions:
Front End Developers: https://www.tmprod.com/careers/front-end-developer-career/
Full Stack Developers: https://www.tmprod.com/careers/full-stack-php-developer/
or email to [email protected]
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.