Lemon.io is seeking attentive and experienced software developers who are ready for nontrivial challenges to join our client, that provides a software to a major agricultural company in the USA.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking project in the agriculture domain, where success can lead to TED-talk worthy achievements. You will have the chance to reinvent software and work on a multi-million contract with our client, as well as with other major market players once negotiation are finalized.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Solid understanding of Flutter, and Dart is a must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect apps to back-end services.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you'll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills—ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision.
- Responsibility—we want to trust you.
- Soft skills—being polite and respectful is essential.
- Collaborate with a team of developers in a pod system to create innovative software solutions using Flutter and Dart. 5 people in each pod & a Team Lead
- Embrace First Principles Thinking and avoid conventional easy solutions, contributing to the development of creative and groundbreaking applications.
- Work closely with a mentor, team members, team lead, and the founder for guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Maintain transparency in your work and actively participate in collaborative discussions.
P.S. As our client has its own state system, there may not be sophisticated documentation compared to other main frameworks. However, you will have a mentor, team members, team lead, and the founder to provide assistance. The founder is known for being straightforward. We are looking for adventurous inventors with solid, well-rounded experience who embrace First Principles Thinking.
Plus, you'll have us as a mediator and supporter whenever it's needed. For the first couple of weeks, we'll make weekly syncs to make sure the onboarding goes smoothly.
TEAM & COMMUNICATION:
Our client has a team of 10+ developers from France, USA, Croatia, South Africa, Czech Republic, Korea and more. They follow a pod system, where each pod consists of 5 members: a Senior Team Lead, 3 Senior Developers, and 1 Junior Developer. The client has a Project Manager who oversees all the pods. In addition, each developer has a mentor to whom you can always reach out with any questions.
If your experience matches our requirements, be ready for the next steps:
First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes).
Second step: 30-minute screening call with our recruiters.
Third step: Technical interview with our developers.
Interview with our client.
Details & Bonuses:
- 1-2 weeks will be a paid test period.
- Paid holidays (Christmas) and bonuses for high-performing developers based on their performance.
Please mention the word EXCELLENCE
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkx). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$60,000 — $110,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)