HUSL Digital is hiring a
Remote Senior Digital Project Manager
We are a strategic full-service digital agency specializing in delivering high-value results for high-growth companies and organizations. We partner with our clients to create and implement digital solutions that have an immediate and lasting impact on their bottom line.
- We believe investing in People delivers the highest returns
- We believe Partnerships encourage success
- We believe in building and implementing a flexible, repeatable Process
- We believe all work, big and small, should be done with Purpose
Our team of strategists, project managers, designers, developers, and marketers are fully distributed across the globe. Client accounts are led by Client Success Managers focused on delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. Our full-time team enjoys a flexible PTO policy and 17+ paid holidays along with comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits plus short and long-term disability and 401k employer matching up to 4%.
Reporting to the VP of Client Success, our PMs are responsible for assisting with the implementation of and adherence to project management best practices and methodology. The digital PM has demonstrated expertise in managing multiple client projects, planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables, adhering to established budgets and serving as a support to our cross-functional teams.
Collaborating with designers, developers, sales, and leadership, you will manage projects for web and other digital programs from concept through completion. We are looking for a professional who is a problem solver, extremely detail-oriented, passionate, and motivated to learn and grow with us. We expect you to value quality, innovation, customer service and teamwork.
Client and Project Management:
- Manage multiple projects concurrently ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, on schedule and within project scope
- Create project plans and maintain the schedule for the duration of the project
- Create overall status reports and lead weekly status meetings with the team and clients
- Identify and monitor project risks, action items and issues
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and mitigations to VP of Client Success
- Partner with client stakeholders to ensure overall project or program achieves business goals
- Work directly with designers, developers and other team members to track progress, identify and resolve issues, and look for ways to accelerate the delivery of the project
- Communicate effectively and proactively with clients and work hand-in-hand with stakeholders to ensure project requirements and planning align with broader client goals and objectives
- Stay on top of the pulse of client accounts in terms of long-term planning, resourcing, and budgeting
- Assist VP of Client Success in working with project management team to allocate resources across projects and ensure that project staffing is aligned with budgets and requirements
- Work with Sales team to scope, estimate, and pitch new business as needed
- Work with Sales team to plan/manage resources actively involved in sales pitches or spec work
- Identify areas of opportunity to upsell within current accounts
Process and Tools:
- Adhere to current processes and procedures
- Assist VP of Client Success in implementation of project management software and support enhanced utilization of project management software
- Assist VP of Client Success in writing project management best practices and standard operating procedures that align project management responsibilities with project complexities and budgets
- Assist VP of Client Success in developing tools and templates to guide project managers, enhance project work efficiency, and streamline critical processes and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, technology, or related discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years of previous project management experience working on digital products and services (preferably for an agency)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and reporting project financials
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Proven successful leadership of client accounts
- Full understanding of project management best practices and methodology
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership skills
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, Google Sheets/Docs, Basecamp (a plus)
- Expert knowledge in managing teams of designers and development teams in a remote environment and multiple time zones.
- Must have a thorough understanding of web design and development process and general B2B marketing
Please mention the word VARIETY
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMy4yMzYuNTAuMjUy
Salary and compensation
$70,000 — $80,000/year
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
Send your application to [email protected] Please include your resume.
or email to [email protected]
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.