**This position is accepting applications from U.S. residents only
🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM & workflow automation platform in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
As an Account Executive you will become a trusted advisor for every client as they interact with LeadSimple. You will aggressively own, manage, and drive the full sales process from the first contact through closing. Responsible for hitting targets, while delivering an amazing customer experience in all communication & client interactions.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Effectively learn LeadSimple’s suite of solutions so you can explain what we can and can’t do along with the benefits we provide to our clients.
- Consultatively discovers the prospective client’s needs and helps them self discover these same needs resulting in full tier sign ups and work proposals.
- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads and begin the process of building relationships with key strategic stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and new business metrics.
- Become fully ramped as an Account Executive hitting your on target earnings.
A day in the life of…
- Effectively Demonstrates LeadSimple Products
- Develops and Maintains Customer Relationships.
- Hits or Exceeds Sales Quotas
- Implement Sales Processes
- Maintain Pipeline, Data, and Analytics
- Aggressively Close Sales
- Represents Company Publicly
- Upsell Current Clients
- Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Collaborates with Marketing
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and busy work environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence (live where you want!)
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply and effectively in English
- Proactively seek solutions
- Are highly consultatively and care about the customer experience
- Own the outcome
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- 2+ years proven work experience in B2B sales or Customer Success
*Pay range is based on annual average OTE
Please mention the word DECISIVE
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMzUuMTcwLjgyLjE1OQ==
Salary and compensation
$90,000 — $120,000/year