Popcorn is hiring a
Remote Senior Product Design
Opportunity: Senior Product Designer
Contact: [email protected]
Popcorn represents a new paradigm for decentralized finance, where yield generating products simultaneously create real-world impact.
(https://popcorn.network | https://medium.com/popcorndao/)
The roadmap in the immediate future includes launching innovative yield optimization products along with our beneficiary governance and grant election platforms (it’s something like Gitcoin where token holders vote periodically for non-profits to receive the fees generated from our products. See our whitepaper for details). Please check out our public roadmap to see what we'll be focusing on in the coming months.
- Manage multiple and complex projects around the problem space, being a source of inspiration on craft and execution of the design
- Drive the Product design process from discovery to implementation
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers in your team and collaborate with Designers, UX Researchers, UX Writers, and MarketersTransform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solution ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and craft excellence
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g. Conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Help shape the culture of the growing design community at Popcorn
- At least 6+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in consumer-facing platformsHave experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft
- Effective communicator when articulating your vision, strategy, and decisions of your design solutions
- Strategic and purposeful in making design decisions and you do that by integrating user, business, and technical considerations into your design process. You can identify when to optimize for speed and when to seek for quality and hone into the details
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes Experience working in blockchain, payments, and fintech is a plus but not required
What Popcorn Offers
- Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
- Complete immersion into DAOs and Web3
- Opportunities to further learn about Web3, NFTs, and Crypto
- Excellent compensation packages and vacation time
Please mention the word IMPARTIALLY
when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human / RMzUuMTcwLjgyLjE1OQ==
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $90,000/year
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
If you feel like you would be a good fit for the role, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- An online portfolio showcasing your shipped products and websites.
- A case study on one of the recently shipped design projects with a company that you are most proud of.
- A cover letter with an introduction about you and why you think Popcorn is right for you.
At Popcorn, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
or email to [email protected]
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.