ReadyTal is hiring a
Remote Senior Python Developer
ReadyTal is seeking talented and passionate Python developers to help a select group of international companies build their teams with the best global remote developer talent.
• Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player
• Personal/professional integrity and commitment to excellence
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Strong attention to detail
• 5+ years of experience as a Python developer
• Extensive knowledge of Python and the ecosystem around it.
• Familiarity with the modern web frameworks for Python (Django, Flask, FastAPI etc.)
• Experience working with at least one popular cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
• Ability to write clean, testable, and well-documented code
• Deep understanding of API development and integration
• Knowledge of source control tools, especially GIT
Nice to have Skills
• Basic familiarity with the front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Understanding of basic DevOps concepts and tools (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
Please mention the word SIMPLIFYING
when applying to show you read the job post completely. RNDQuMTkyLjk0Ljg2. This is a beta feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $100,000/year
Apply for this job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.