G2i is hiring a
Remote Mid Senior React Developer
We’re looking for a Mid-Senior or Senior React Developer that would like to work on products ranging from cutting-edge FinTech and Crypto to traditional Food and Beverage industries and everything in between, depending on their own preferences. Even though it's a contracting position, the vast majority of developers that finish a project with us simply move to another one, and many stay with us for several years.
If you’re curious why we have such a high contractor retention rate, you should read the About G2i section below. You won't regret it.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English - clear communication is required, perfect grammar is not.
- Willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge - test once and never again
- 32-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level (3+ years of professional experience)
- 1+ year of professional experience with React and/or React Native
Nice-to-haves (but really just optional):
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Experience with web deployment tooling and processes
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remote — We are a 100% remote first company and have been since 2016.
- You value work life balance — We want you to enjoy your life outside of work and be able to prioritize your physical/mental health. Our leadership models this behavior, it's not just lip service.
- You want to work for the company that’s leading the charge towards better work environments with the Developer Health movement.
G2i stands for Good News to the Internet and we're on a mission be an uplifting force in the tech industry by matching healthy remote developers with healthy engineering teams. We're run by developers for developers focused on React, React Native, and Node.js and we believe that specializing in a few tech stacks allows us to go deeper into the nuanced details of each language and framework we vet for. You can read more about us here!
Salary and compensation
$60,000 — $140,000/year
Remote (Americas, Europe)
Apply for this job
How do you apply?
Simply go to the application URL below, fill out the details, and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.