We are the creative bunch skilled in technology, and all clients communicating intricacies slip out our reach. That’s why we are looking for an experienced in iGaming Account Manager with Spanish who will be responsible for identifying, establishing, and maintaining long-term customer relationships. If you have experience in the B2B betting/gambling market, don’t think twice! We’re waiting for your application!
• 2+ years’ of proven experience as an Account Manager or similar position in an online in online gaming companies;
• Strong technical and business orientation – Ability to read and understand information from various sources;
• Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem;
• Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client’s satisfaction;
• To be a fast-learner, dynamic, highly motivated and stress-resistant team player.
• Account management and client support for clients, acting as their key point of contact. Identify opportunities and monitor general development of competition;
• Cooperate with Finance and Legal teams regarding clients’ issues and requests;
• Manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact on the smooth delivery of the service to clients. Act as an internal advocate for the client;
• Assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships;
• Collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions;
• Monitor individual sites performance and ensure clients are optimizing our sportsbook on their sites;
• Use data and reports to analyze activity;
• Be able to travel to attend industry events and meeting existing clients;
• Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, IT, Product and Management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations;
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed;
• Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization;
• Create and maintain relevant documentation;
• Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
YOUR HIRING JORNEY WITH US
• 25’ call with a Recruiter => first contact to check expectations from both ends do match;
• 40-60’ call with Head of Client Success => deep dive your experience and answer your questions;
• 30’ call with our HRD => have the chance to discuss the vision for your goals, professional growth and vision of future work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• We are product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efefficient;
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in a product development;
• Comprehensive health insurance;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• We can pay your salary in crypto;
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities;
• 20 working days of paid vacation and additional days off;
• Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate);
• Language courses;
• Fantastic corporate events and team buildings;
• Best new hardware for a comfortable job;
• Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.).
We are Betby — an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming universe. We have developed a top-notch sports betting software platform that is held in high esteem among bookmakers around the globe. Bespoke solution with risk management and omni-support on our side. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team — it’s about sports passion, state-of-the-art technologies, and confident business dealings.
Main Betby offices are located in Riga, Latvia, Silema, Malta and Budva, Montenegro . We offer long-term business trips and full assistance in permanent relocation if you have a desire to. But we are hiring across the borders! In order to become a part of our team, you literally need to have just an immense desire to skyrocket your skills and a computer. As for the latter — we can provide you with all the necessary equipment.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
We're not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top - Betby isn't shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It's not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby is waiting for you :)
Please mention the word CHIC
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjA2LjE5NC4yMQ==). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$50,000 — $60,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🚑 Medical insurance
🏖 Paid time off
📚 Learning budget
💪 Free gym membership
🧘 Mental wellness budget
🥧 Pay in crypto
💰 Profit sharing
⬜️ No whiteboard interview
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)