Incode Technologies is hiring a
Remote Solutions Engineer
We are a leading digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction. We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, government agencies, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our global but close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
- Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution, perform root cause analysis, and work to prevent issues from reoccurring in the future
- Help triage, debug and pull engineers when necessary, to mitigate incidents and solve implementation challenges
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and debug customer issues encountered by our customers during POCs / pilots and implementations / integrations, as well as during production phase.
- Help do training for POCs and implementations assisting Delivery / Project Managers in the onboarding process.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Be a champion for Incode’s customers and hold our teams to a high standard of customer service
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related field
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in similar roles, ideally in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience in integration and implementation of web-based platforms and mobile apps
- Understanding of APIs, SDKs, microservices, and cloud computing technology
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker is a plus
- Experience with swift, java, java script.
- Experience with mobile app frameworks such as react native, flutter, angular is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Understanding of support organizations and key indicators that drive supportability
- Proficient English, fluent Spanish is a big plus
- Working knowledge of biometrics or identity software is ideal
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- Naturally curious, eager to learn and proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Highly motivated, able to multi-task and be resourceful.
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints
- Benefit allowance for health insurance, life insurance or pension contribution
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with a well funded early-stage start-up
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action
Please note - our commitment to keeping our workforce safe and healthy is of utmost importance. We are working remotely for the time being and have switched to an entirely virtual recruitment process. All of our new recruits will be onboarded safely and are provided with all the tools to work effectively from home!
Incode are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Apply for this job
👉 Please reference you found the job on Remote OK, this helps us get more companies to post here, thanks!
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy equipment which they then pay you back for later. Also never pay for trainings you have to do. Those are scams! NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Posts that link to pages with "how to work online" are also scams. Don't use them or pay for them. Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. A good idea is to check the domain name for the site/email and see if it's the actual company's main domain name. Scams in remote work are rampant, be careful! Read more to avoid scams. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Remote OK and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Remote OK accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.