Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands
We enable national manufacturing brands to connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel. We are proud to partner with leading global brands with over 3 million retailer campaigns shared. Promoboxx is transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. We are growing and are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead who will manage a frontend team and contribute towards our efforts building, scaling, and evolving our constantly growing product and infrastructure. You will work closely with our business partners to deliver new features as a part of an autonomous cross-functional team.
You will embrace our DevOps team culture and champion owning your code across environments in our AWS cloud platform. Using an agile/kanban methodology, you will develop features alongside members of the team to ensure end-to-end performance for our users. As a teammate, you will seek ways to improve the team’s delivery and quality on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll mentor and grow a team of frontend engineers
- Be the primary point of contact for your team with engineering leadership
- Design, develop and deploy front-end applications with an emphasis on user-friendliness, robustness, and maintainability
- Be empowered to Identify areas for improvement and plan/execute on them
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You’ll help plan and define the hiring process and strategy for your team
- Solve problems and experiment with new ideas. Break down existing software while working with and influencing teammates to improve overall quality and architecture
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are:
- You are a senior software engineer with at least 3-5 years of experience building high-performance front-end experiences
- You are a strong communicator with a history of partnership with product management, designers, and developers to drive results for the organization
- Demonstrable proficiency writing single page applications with React or similar JS library/framework
- You have experience mentoring junior engineers
- You are comfortable taking initiative and making decisions
- You are interested in developing your leadership skills further
- You are proficient with CSS/CSS in JS and related tools
- Experience using and wiring up RESTful HTTP APIs
- You know and care about continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience using webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using CI/CD software or services
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction or sponsorship requirements
Bonus points for experience with:
- Leading a team
- Hiring / Interviewing
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Promoboxx is Boston based, but fully remote
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please mention the word MARVELOUSNESS
when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMzguNDkuMjI4). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$110,000 — $140,000/year