Health Startup is hiring a
Remote Full Stack Developer
At BetterDoc, you will work to deliver value, not to fulfil a spec. We value curiosity, the will to learn and the drive to deliver great software. We look for people that want to see their influence on what was created and who are proud of their craft.
As a Developer at BetterDoc, you will be part of small project teams. These cross-functional teams delivering value in focused, self-managed projects.
In every project team we have people working remotely, making written communication very important. You should be able to express proposals and decisions, as well as task descriptions in written form. Team language is english, being able to communicate in german is a plus.
At BetterDoc, a developer should
* write code in a sustainable way;
* understand and follow architectural guidelines;
* be proficient in one or more programming language;
* be able to learn a new language;
* work with subject matter experts for specific questions;
* review pull request of other team members;
* be able to work within all steps of the development process; and
* help juniors and help improve their coding skills.
Seasons greetings- You will hear from us beginning January 2021.
#Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on previous jobs related to Full Stack, Developer and Digital Nomad jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $110,000/year
See more jobs at Health Startup